Code of Ethics for Employees
All related parties including SK employees, employees of vendors and clients are able to whistle-blow any unfair or corrupt practices such as inappropriate job handling, demand for special treatments and bribery.
Block B, The K Twin Towers, 50 Jongro-1-gil, Jongro-gu, Seoul, South Korea, SK
Ethical Management Manager, Management Audit Team I
※ A whistleblower protection program is operated to keep the whistleblower safe and protected.
- The whistleblower’s identity and related information are strictly kept confidential. To keep it anonymous, the Ethical Management website is operated by a third party. In addition, new technologies such as anti-IP tracking and personal information masking are applied.
- A whistleblower shall be safe from any mistreatment or disadvantage because of fair whistleblowing. To protect the whistleblower, the related information such as anti-retaliation act is reflected on the Code of Ethics and Ethics Pledge.
- In the event of any mistreatment because of whistleblowing, its correction and proper protection can be requested to the Ethical Management Department. Then, Ethical Management Department shall take all possible actions to minimize any disadvantages.
- Those who have been cooperative with the investigation such as testimony and provision of data shall be protected as equally as the whistleblower.
- If those who have involved in an unethical or illegal act voluntarily turn themselves in, punishment on such illegality can be diminished.